An entire kitchen remodel is a huge project. It could also be quite expensive depending on your location. If you are in Los Angeles, while a Los Angeles kitchen remodeling service company can provide you with professional quality results, you may need to set aside a sizeable budget for that. However, you do not have to wait until you have the budget to give your kitchen that much-needed makeover. All you need is creativity and the right people to help you out. Here are the five small kitchen upgrades which you can do that have a big impact on the look and feel of your kitchen.
- Apply fresh paint – over the years your paint turns dull. This is one of the main factors that makes your kitchen look old. Applying new colors to your kitchen helps in updating its look and feel. The best part about applying fresh paint is that you can do it on a regular basis and it impacts your overall kitchen design by as much as 25%-30%. If you are up for it, you can even change the color of your kitchen annually following the color of the year.
- Replace Your Faucets – plumbing upgrade for the entire kitchen is a huge job to undertake. However, a simple change of faucet to a more modern and functional look can have a huge impact not only on the kitchen design but also in functionality. Replacing the kitchen faucet is not only for aesthetic reasons, but it is also for practical reasons especially so if your current faucet spews a lot of water. Getting a new one can reduce consumption and improve your kitchen workflow.
- Change your Kitchen Blinds – getting new kitchen blinds to accessorize your window can be a cost-effective way to remodel your kitchen especially if you are someone who wants the look to change every now and then. You can choose from various designs for your kitchen blinds or you can also seek advice from your kitchen designers on what type of blind will best compliment your kitchen’s design.
- Install new countertops- not only do kitchen countertops provide a great space to prepare food in the kitchen, but it also makes for a great design statement. Your worktop is one of the elements that gets noticed immediately. If you want to get a new countertop that will change the centerpiece of your kitchen, it can be easily swapped with new ones available in the market and comes in different designs and builds. You can choose from common countertop materials such as marble, wood, granite, or stainless steel.
- New cabinet doors – you’d be surprised how much changing the doors of your cabinet can transform the look of your kitchen. It is a very easy project to do and will take your home remodeling contractors just a short amount of time to measure, help you choose from different designs and styles, and install your brand new kitchen cabinet doors.